Post by Drunk "Emerald" "Evan" Nerds on Nov 2, 2012 18:18:44 GMT -8
The person who wins immunity this week will be the person who scores the most points. In order to score a point, you must not answer a question correctly, but rather chiose the answer that most people choose:
1. The alien is: A. Male B. Female
2. Most of the remAining clones are A. Male B. female C. It is evenly split
3. Annie is A. A clone B. an alien C. A human
4. Whom do you vote for in the mildville election? A. Evan hoovler B. evan hoovler
5. Is mike A. A clone B. a human C. The alien
6. How many different people received voted in the last week of secret nomination voting? A. Less than 5 B. more than 5 C. 5
Tiebreaker :choose an integer greater than zero. Whomever chooses the lowest integer that no one else chooses will be the winner. Only people ties for the lead after the first six questions will have their tiebreaker entry considered.
I love a good lynching, even if its myself. Before a vote is cast, lets ask True how she voted for me in the challenge. Since I am human, I think her answer can shed a lot of light on the game. If she doesnt answer, and I die a human, it casts a lot of suspicion on her. It serves her best interest to share, because if I die and if she doesnt share, then she will be the next target.
Post by Annie McClarabow on Nov 6, 2012 18:59:06 GMT -8
How has mike escaped again? I give up. Vote me out. I'm neither alien nor clone and there was no evidence against Sarah or myself put forth. Is it that I voted for humans to stay in the game every week (Son, Erik, Judy)? Somehow both Sarah and I are fishier than mike?
Anyways, I'd rather be a dead human. At least I'd gain credibility.