In space, no one can hear you scream. Dec 6, 2012 12:05:44 GMT -8
Post by Super Sarah on Dec 6, 2012 12:05:44 GMT -8
Ever since she nominated Annie and I she has had immunity so no one even could vote her out. After my outbursts and calling her a dick, we made amends via pm and have been voting together and discussing theories ever since. 1. I wouldn't have even made amends with her if I hadn't heard that "she was really upset and her feelings were hurt and she was taking it really hard". 2. I was trying to be compassionate toward a n00b. The clones could have been leveraging this relationship the entire time, because she knew who I was voting for and was telling all of them. She conveniently "couldn't decide" whether to vote for Farrell or Chris 3. but we all know she was planning on voting for Farrell the entire time thus making me look guilty.
4. Obviously everyone trusts Kyle... unless my complex theory is correct, the most simple answer is probably the truth. He ratted me out because I pulled some behind the scenes shady crap and told the humans.
Zac was the one getting everyone together to vote out Tulley, and the people he included were random enough that it really seems he's human. [that group included myself, Farrell, Chris and True] He and True can't both be clones.
Hey MissSarah. I underlined all the things I want to respond to.
1. Thanks for having a pm alliance with me because you felt sorry for me. Thanks for doing me a prop. I think you are just saying you felt sorry for me as your reason to hang with me as your game play. Maybe you just hung out with me because I actually was being straight with you the whole time and as a clone, you know I was.. and hey, who doesn't want someone on their side?
2. nOOb I am, nOOb moves I may have made, but hey, I'm still here on possibly the last round. I think I did pretty good for my first season of Mildville and I had a good time playing. So I'm a winner in my heart either way.
3. Nope, I was telling the truth when I said I was 90% voting for Chris. I decided to go with your idea last minute. That's okay, I chose poorly that day.
4. He ratted you out knowing he was a human and was talking to people he knew for sure were humans.
As for us, I liked teaming up this whole time, even if I was so called, "duped" oh well. I don't care. I made the choice to align myself with you knowing there was a risk and if you are human you did the same.
Good Luck Sarah. I guess this is where we part ways because I decided to vote for you.
I will be damned pissed if you are human now. ha and those boys were being sneaky because I still don't want to rule that small possibility out.
Side note* Sarah are you smiting me every chance you get? Maybe if my karma is less than yours, people will think I'm the clone? Nice play.
I'm not smiting you every chance I get.. just when I'm mad at you. Not all of those are from me. I gave you a bunch when you nominated me, stopped, and gave you a couple more this week.
Obviously if I'm now going against the ONE person I trusted for the majority of the game... I'm a clueless human because I don't know who to trust right now. If you really did vote for me, you will be disappointed because I'm human.
And if it's not you.... and you don't think it's Kyle.... is it Zac?
I just don't know anymore.
And FYI I am voting today. Because I made it to the final four and I deserve it.
If you are human, good luck figuring out who the real clone is next week.
If by some stroke of luck we are both eliminated in a double elimination tie... either the clones win because it's one of the guys or the humans win because it's you.