Well, well, well... Jul 26, 2011 20:28:22 GMT -8
Post by Amer on Jul 26, 2011 20:28:22 GMT -8
Apparently you suffer short term memory loss or are illiterate. I did not "refuse" to vote for Mike. After 6 or 8 stabs, you finally choose to put his name out there--long after I was able to get back to the boards. I voted for the candidate you proposed the last time I was able to get to on boards. I explained myself and my actions quite well, to anyone who bothered to read all of the words. Vote for Amer!
LMFAO. That is the worst lie you have ever told in Mildville, Judy. I mean, you do realize that there is a text record of all these conversations, right? And that they're all timestamped? There's a log of you defending Mike at the top this thread! How stupid do you think everyone is?
Allow me to reiterate the sequence of events, just to show how bad of a lie this is.
- On July 18, 3:28pm, I mentioned the three least active natives. One was Mike, the witch, and another was Pete (AlexP), a suspected-witch.
- At 3:56pm, less than 20 minutes later, you said that voting for the least active player would result in lots of "senseless drivel" on the boards (there's some irony). Most likely, you were protecting two fellow witches.
- At 4:50pm, I named Mike as a witch suspect.
- Just 11 minutes later, at 5:01pm, you claimed that my rationale was weak and called me a witch.
- The next day, at 11:12am, you claimed that it was actually the people who talk the most on the forums who must be the witches.
- The day after that (voting day), at 4:25pm, you again claimed that the most active talkers must be witches, and suggested voting for Son or Annie.
- That same day, after all the talk against voting off the least active member, you and Mike (the witch), voted for Alex, the least active member.
But, hey, you know me and my "illiteracy". Maybe I missed the "6 or 8 stabs" that I took before I "finally chose" Mike. Could you point them out for me?
Could you also mention the time period where you were "away from the boards"? I'm having a hard time finding it. It seems like you responded to my posts within 20 minutes, but then maybe the boards suffer from "short term memory loss", too.
While you're at it, maybe you could explain "again" why you defended Mike (the witch), while simultaneous attacking me, Son, and Annie (3 of the 4 people who killed the witch).