Post by True Ingéneurs on Sept 19, 2013 11:03:57 GMT -8
Pete- Yeah I can actually see that now.
They know who the diplomats are already so it probably doesn't matter who we polygraph in that way. It's mostly a tool for true diplomats and because of this, I would consider doing Neut's idea if other people were on board.
They will probably go for stronger diplomats as you said.
A bit of a twist on the rules this year. Thanks to Amer and True for helping me review rules over and over and over, this Summer.
1. Most of the passengers are Diplomats of Democracy, riding the train to the Friendlyville political summit. A diplomat only knows their own identity.
2. About 1/5 of the passengers are secretly Spies of Socialism. Spies know the identity of every other spy
3. One citizen is secretly a rogue Assassin.
4. Each week, all citizens vote for a living person to submit to a Polygraph test. The leading vote-getter's identity will be revealed. If they are a spy or the assassin, they will die. If they are a Diplomat, they will live
5. At the same time, all spies vote on one citizen to kill.
6. Also, the assassin will kill someone of their choice each week.
7. Gameplay goes until one team has eliminated the other two sides
Weekly Schedule: Friday Morning: Mildville Gazette comes out (eliminated players are revealed, the Polygraph test voting is published and th eleading vote-getter's identity is revealed)
Friday at 5 PM: Optional Immunity Challenge Puzzle
Monday at 5 PM: Immunity Challenge Deadline, Immunity Winner Declared
Thursday all day: All living Citizens vote for Polygraph Test, Spies vote on who to kill, Assassin assassinates
This was the last month I was smokin' weed all the time, and I can totally tell: These rules are more complex than usual, but when I really look at them they all seem to interact pretty damn well.
Buzzfly: I dont even know what you are talking about.
May 11, 2020 20:14:11 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: It comes across as contrived that you don't know the plight of Annie. You're playing coy
May 11, 2020 20:18:08 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: you posted in the mildville gazette forum right before posting this shoutbox. I can't believe that you would make this comment AFTER reading the Gazette. Please. It's normal behavior economics to read the Gazette then post. This makes you suspect.
May 11, 2020 20:20:24 GMT -8
Buzzfly: Ya whatever. As I said vote how you want, nothing is going to change how you think. Frankly, its getting to be a waste of time.
May 11, 2020 20:21:38 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: OMG, dude, you are totally a villain and are caught!
May 11, 2020 20:23:27 GMT -8
Buzzfly: You must be really bored
May 11, 2020 20:23:50 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: And yeah, I'm open minded to new ideas when they fit. Earlier I had shouted at you that I'm willing to accept that you could be a hero
May 11, 2020 20:23:58 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: boring people get bored
May 11, 2020 20:24:02 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: and definitely not sober
May 11, 2020 20:24:10 GMT -8
Buzzfly: Well that I can drink too
May 11, 2020 20:24:41 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: And yeah, for the record, tl;dr you accused me of playing the game, and to boot, to that, correctly, in identifying you as a villain. So despite it being clear that we are playing for different teams, I'm still down to share a drink with you
May 11, 2020 20:28:03 GMT -8
Buzzfly: Take another drink, you will need it when you find out youre wrong
May 11, 2020 20:29:16 GMT -8