It's a quiz, with a twist: The right answer will be the answer that the most people pick. So if the question is "what is 2+2" and five people say "four" while ten people say "banana" then the correct answer is "banana." One point for every question you get right.
Answer each question with either "Hero" or "Villain"
1. Which team could plan a better party?
2. Which group would be better at running an amusement park?
3. With which group would you rather be self-isolating?
4. If the Mildville Gazette turned into a rumor-spreading tabloid, which team would do better at running it?
5. Which group would be better at picking a movie on Netflix that everyone will enjoy?
6. Which group is going to win this immunity challenge?
7. Which group is going to win the entire game?
8. With which team would Batman most enjoy sharing a pizza?
9. Which group would be most likely to go insane, run out into the suburbs, and never come back?
10. Which group would you bet on in a hot pepper eating contest?
Tiebreaker: What will be the total number of points scored by all entrants?
Special note: If two or more entries are tied for most questions right AND have the same tiebreaker, no one will get immunity.
Message me your answers. Deadline is 5/9 at 11:59 PM.
There were 4 perfect scores. Merlot wins the tiebreaker, there were 50 total points scored
Answers were 1 V 2 H 3 H 4 V 5 H 6 H 7 H 8 H 9 V 10 V
Thanks for playing!
Buzzfly: I dont even know what you are talking about.
May 11, 2020 20:14:11 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: It comes across as contrived that you don't know the plight of Annie. You're playing coy
May 11, 2020 20:18:08 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: you posted in the mildville gazette forum right before posting this shoutbox. I can't believe that you would make this comment AFTER reading the Gazette. Please. It's normal behavior economics to read the Gazette then post. This makes you suspect.
May 11, 2020 20:20:24 GMT -8
Buzzfly: Ya whatever. As I said vote how you want, nothing is going to change how you think. Frankly, its getting to be a waste of time.
May 11, 2020 20:21:38 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: OMG, dude, you are totally a villain and are caught!
May 11, 2020 20:23:27 GMT -8
Buzzfly: You must be really bored
May 11, 2020 20:23:50 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: And yeah, I'm open minded to new ideas when they fit. Earlier I had shouted at you that I'm willing to accept that you could be a hero
May 11, 2020 20:23:58 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: boring people get bored
May 11, 2020 20:24:02 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: and definitely not sober
May 11, 2020 20:24:10 GMT -8
Buzzfly: Well that I can drink too
May 11, 2020 20:24:41 GMT -8
Mike Lenin: And yeah, for the record, tl;dr you accused me of playing the game, and to boot, to that, correctly, in identifying you as a villain. So despite it being clear that we are playing for different teams, I'm still down to share a drink with you
May 11, 2020 20:28:03 GMT -8
Buzzfly: Take another drink, you will need it when you find out youre wrong
May 11, 2020 20:29:16 GMT -8